- Mask: Remove the mask/nasal pillows from the headgear. Clean with warm, soapy water. Rinse. Air dry.
- Tubing: Wash in warm soapy water, then rinse and air dry.
- Empty the humidifier and let it air dry.
- Change the water in the humidifier.
- Always use distilled water in the humidifier to avoid mineral deposit build-up.
- Filter: Clean the filter in your machine with warm soapy water. Rinse. Allow to dry. Reinstall.
- Headgear: Wash headgear by hand with warm, soapy water. Rinse and let air dry.
- Machine: Wipe the machine with a soft, damp cloth.
- Humidifier:Depending on the chamber it can either be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning or you may clean the humidifier chamber with white vinegar to prevent mold growth. Be sure to rinse thoroughly with distilled or sterile water before using the humidifier.
- Filter: Replace the white disposable filter.